1. Turn off cell phone - put in a not allowed SIM card.
2. Turn on cell phone - phone asks for network unlock pin (referring to the unlock code).
3. Enter pin number once (at this point there is no error)
4. Phone states SOS only calls - when you try to make a regular call it will ask for the network unlock pin again. At this point no matter how many times you put in the pin. It will state incorrect pin message.
5. Reboot phone with the same not allowed SIM card.
6. After reboot, it's unlocked and never asked for the network unlock pin again.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock Palm One Pre ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
Do you have any Extra Resources and
Tips to share with us for this model?
Please contact us
Select your phone model
from the list below