With all LG CU320 Unlocking Code orders we usually deliver a complete set of unlocking codes. Most of the time you just need the Network Code (NCK) but when needed you'll also receive Unfreeze Code, Reset Key, or Service Provide Code. In the same email that includes your unlock code(s), you will also receive complete instructions on how to use it. Usually, you just insert the SIM card in the phone you want to use and the phone will prompt you for the unlock code. In case you need any assistance, our customer support is always there to answer any questions you might have. We will get back to you within less than 12 Hours from Monday to Friday.
1) Power on the handset
2) In Idle screen, input the special code "277634#*#".
3) Enter the SIM Unlock code
4) Access the submenu "SIM Test" in Phone Test Mode.
5) Input the special code "2945#*#".
6) Access the submenu "SIM Unlock" which is just activated after the special code.
7) Input the 8-digit Unlock code in the "Enter unlock code" input screen.
8) It will be unlocked.
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG CU320 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlock Zone is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.