1) Insert not-allowed SIM card
2) Power on the handset- phone will display "phone restricted"
3) Select "Cancel" - phone will display "phone restriction code"
4) Enter the SIM unlock code
5) Select "OK" - the handset is now successfully unlocked
1. insert original sim card and turn phone on.
2. Enter 2945#*9701#
3. A menu will pop up, select sim unlock
4. Enter your unlock code and press ok
5. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete.
After turning on your mobile phone, press: *#865625#
Press Yes to continue.
Enter the 16 digit Subsidy Unlock Code
Enter the 16 digit Subsidy Unlock Code, again.
Device should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
Phone may automatically reboot
Any suggestion? Want to help us improve our Guideline to unlock LG GR500 ? or those are not accurate ? Please contact us
All products, and company names, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed are registered® and/or unregistered trademarks™ of their respective owners. Unlock Zone is not associated with or sponsored by LG. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.